How Family Formation Works for Families
Family Formation provides a unique, challenging, and creative home-based curriculum designed to make living the Faith a way of life and a life-long learning adventure.
Through three weekly Home Lessons each month, Family Formation helps you pass on the Catholic Faith to your children and grow in faith and holiness as a family by providing you with the tools you need to be the primary educators of your children in this area. (The year begins with one Home Lesson in September.)
The One-Year Family Formation subscription:
- Provides easy-to-use Home Lessons (September-May) mailed to you monthly. Each lesson takes approximately one hour to complete. See sample Home Lesson.
- Includes games, activities, booklets, and audios to make your time together as a family fun and engaging.
- Is designed for kids in Grades K-6, with the companion "Little Lambs" program for your preschoolers (3-4 year olds). See below.
- Brings your whole family together in the Faith as you study each lesson and then apply it to your day-to-day family life.
- Reinforces Sunday Mass - Family Formation lessons reflect the liturgical year and immerse your family into the life and seasons of the Church.
The One-Year Little Lambs Subscription:
Looking for an effective way to teach the Faith to your preschoolers?
In addition to all the materials that have received the Imprimatur, we also have lessons for 3 and 4 year olds. This companion program is a great way to get them started with the Family Formation "way of life."
- corresponds with Family Formation Home Lessons.
- is written at a preschool level. See sample Little Lambs lesson.
- includes crafts and activities appropriate to the younger Catholic.
A one-year Little Lambs subscription can be purchased separately or in addition to your Family Formation subscription.
Learn about Additional Teaching Tools