Looking for ways to build a strong
Catholic culture in your home?
Need ideas, as a DRE, to encourage
parents and enhance the lessons?
Follow along on our blog:
About Family Formation
Family Formation is a truly innovative K-6th grade Catholic religious education program used by parishes and families across the US and Canada.
Based on the principle that "Parents are the primary educators in the Faith" [General Directory for Catechesis (GDC) 255], Family Formation revolves around weekly family gatherings and home lessons. This shared learning experience spills over into the family's everyday life.
- A great Catholic curriculum!
- Brings the Faith alive through dynamic lessons, activities, and audios
- Follows the three-year liturgical cycle and points families to what is happening in the Church year. See complete 3 year topic overview.
- Is driven by Sacred Scripture
- Is faithful to the teaching of the Magisterium
- References the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Received the Imprimatur of Archbishop Harry J. Flynn of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis in 2007
Family Formation in Your Parish or Home
Are you a Pastor, Director of Religious Education (DRE), or a Volunteer looking for a family catechesis curriculum that helps families grow in faith together? Learn about using Family Formation in your parish.
Are you a parent looking for a tool to help you teach the Catholic Faith to your children? Learn about using Family Formation in your home.